From the Folds of Nature
One of the leading basmati rice exporters in India, Cresco strives to build the strong and everlasting bond with the customers through a refined taste and supreme grain quality of rice. Rice is a staple diet for varied cultures with varying traditions. With a history of quality that is attached with the name of Basmati, Cresco is proud to declare that they are one the prestigious basmati rice suppliers in India along with our exclusive range of non-Basmati rice grain. The Indian Basmati rice that we manufacture and export, are cultivated in some of the finest and most flourishing Indian farms that gives an aromatic flavour and refined taste when cooked. The name of the rice has been attached with great many cultures in India and we are specialised in providing some of the finest varieties of rice as per the demands of the market. With its longer grain and sweet taste, Basmati Rice is a favourite among rice lovers all across the world.
Our special products include:
- 1121 Basmati: We are a renowned group 1121 basmati rice exporters. The longest grain with different varieties, 1121 basmati is the most favoured variety among customers.
- Pusa Basmati: Pusa Basmati rice, also on of the longest variety is strategically processed under sanitized conditioned with advanced machinery, we believe in delivering a product of pristine quality.
- Sella Basmati: A parboiled type, the Sella Basmati rice holds a high appeal among its consumers. A delicious and distinct taste, it also is in the race of long-grained variety.
- Sugandha Basmati: The name speaks for itself. With its very delectable aroma you cannot resist having a taste of it when cooked. An asset to your kitchens, Sugandha Basmati stands up to all your expectations for superior taste.
- Sarbati Basmati: Available in both Parboiled and Steam variety, Sarbati rice is the popular among many families.